Returns & Exchanges
If you wish to return something that you purchased, you can do so in one of three ways:
- Return to Store
Return the selected item to your nearest store, together with your invoice.
- Log a Return Online
Log in to the website, access your order details under the profile menu, select the item(s) that you would like to return, complete the required information and submit your request.
You will receive a waybill via e-mail. As we use Dawn Wing couriers for returns, you will receive a SMS stating that Dawn Wing will collect your parcel.
Please present your waybill to the Dawn Wing representative along with the parcel you are returning.
If you do not have your waybill present, a new one will be created for you upon collection.
Dawn Wing will now return your parcel to our distribution centre to process your return.
The delivery address for returns via courier is as follows:
Cape Union Mart Distribution Centre
Online returns are not possible for Click & Collect deliveries - please return to a store or contact us. We can only process refunds once we have confirmed that the goods have been returned to our distribution centres and they have been assessed.
Unit 4A Phumelela Business Park
- Contact Us
Get in touch with us if you are unable to get to one of our physical stores, and we will gladly assist.
- Products may be returned for credit, exchange or refund within 60 days from date of purchase, provided that the merchandise is unused and is returned in its original box/wrapping together with a valid cash sales docket/invoice.
- Refunds will exclude all delivery fees that are paid as part of the order.
- Opened electronic items must be returned to a physical store to be assessed by a manager, before any refunds will take place.
- The following items cannot be returned:
- Jewellery for pierced ears
- EFT refunds under R250 will be loaded as store credit/ a gift voucher unless otherwise indicated.
- In the event that you return goods, it will take up to 10 working days to process a refund and for it to reflect on your account.
- If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, or if the product is not as described, please contact us and we will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we can arrange to deliver the correct product to you (assuming it is available) or refund you, depending on your preference.
- If you purchased the goods yourself you will receive a full refund. If they were a gift, you can exchange for goods of the same value at the same brand store or receive a credit note.
For more information about returns and exchanges, please refer to the relevant section of our Terms & Conditions