1. What is a Keedo Store Card?
- The Keedo Store Card is a credit facility that allows you to shop at all Cape Union Mart, Old Khaki, Poetry, Keedo and Tread + Miller stores nationwide.
- It also gives you access to South Africa’s largest independent shopping network of over 20,000 stores - so you can shop for all the brands you love. Just look out for the RCS logo. For more information on the RCS network, visit www.rcs.co.za
2. What are the benefits of the Keedo Store Card?
- Not only does the Keedo Store Card give you access to the look you love, it also includes;
- R600 in vouchers upon card collection
- Free SMS notification on all your card purchases
- Free monthly e-statements
- Customer Protection Insurance
3.What does Customer Protection Insurance cover?
- Death Cover - Covers your full outstanding balance
- Permanent Disability - Covers your full outstanding balance
- Temporary Disability - Covers up to 12 months’ instalments
- Loss of Income - Covers up to 12 months’ instalments
Guardrisk Insurance Company Limited is an Authorised Financial Services Provider. Additional information on key limitations, exclusions, risks and charges related to the policy can be viewed here.
4. How much does the Keedo Store Card cost?
- A flat monthly service fee will be charged on your Keedo Store Card as well as competitive interest rates applied on all purchases.
5.What are the requirements to apply for a Keedo Store Card? You must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a valid SA ID or Driver’s License
- Be employed and earn R1000 or more per month
- You will be required to provide proof of income documentation at the time of application
6. Is there a way that I can check whether I qualify for a store card prior to application?
- To see if you qualify, SMS KEEDO to 47558
- Standard SMS rates apply
7. How can I apply for the Keedo Store Card?
- You can apply in-store or online at https://www.keedo.co.za/
8. What credit limit will I get?
- Your credit limit will be determined by your own individual profile taking into account your affordability.
9. How do I collect my Keedo Store Card?
- You can collect your Keedo Store Card at any Keedo store nationwide. Please bring along your ID or Drivers’ License.
10. Where can I find my account number?
- Your account number can be found on your monthly statement or you can call us on 0860 222 339
11. How do I set up a debit order to pay my Keedo Store Card?
- Call us on 0860 222 339 and we’ll set it up for you.
12. What should I do if I lose my card?
- Call us on 0860 222 339 and we’ll block the card immediately
- You can then go to any Cape Union Mart store nationwide and we’ll provide you with a replacement card at a nominal fee.
13. How do I pay my Keedo Store Card?
- There are many ways you can pay your Keedo Store Card:
o Debit order - A payment is automatically debited from a bank account and due date that you selected. To activate, call 0860 222 339 and we’ll assist you.
o EFT payment - Simply pay the required amount by using your 19-digit account number on the front of your Keedo Store Card. Please use below details when making EFT payment.
o Store – by visiting any Cape Union Mart, Old Khaki, Poetry, Keedo or Tread + Miller store nationwide
o Self-Service – via the Self-Service link on the website- click here or via the downloadable APP at the istore or Google Play store
Account Name: RCS Cards
Account number : 061234 745
Bank name : Standard Bank
Branch code: 031110